Get your iOS app programmed
In today's digital world, where almost everyone owns a smartphone, it is crucial for companies or individuals to have a mobile app. In order to promote or sell one's own services or products, constant contact with customers and users is very important.
iOS apps are particularly popular in this regard, as they run on Apple's iPhones and iPads and appeal to a large target group.
Creating an iOS app requires technical know-how and experience. As a rule, companies or private individuals therefore hire a professional app developer agency to program their product.
What are the requirements?
Programming an iOS app can be a complex and time-consuming task that requires a lot of technical know-how and experience. If you hire a professional app developer agency to have their app created, you can benefit from several advantages:
- Technical know-how and years of experience: app agencies have experienced developers who have in-depth knowledge of programming iOS apps, among others. They can help them create an app that meets their requirements and expectations.
- Time and cost saving: programming an iOS app requires time and adequate resources. Hiring an app agency to get their app programmed can save you time and money. Put the task in the hands of experts who will do the work for you efficiently and professionally.
- High quality and performance: app agencies use modern methods and techniques to ensure that the app works efficiently and has no issues.
- Support and maintenance: app developers usually also provide support and maintenance services to ensure that the app works properly and stays updated.
- Access to latest technologies: App developer agencies constantly keep track of the latest trends and technologies in app development. When you hire an agency, you can be sure that their app is state of the art and includes the latest features and functionality.
Let iOS program with Windows
Basically, it is not possible to program iOS apps directly on a Windows computer because Apple mandates the use of macOS and the Xcode integrated development environment to create iOS apps. Xcode contains a collection of tools and frameworks that are essential for creating iOS apps.
What programming language is used for iPhone apps?
Apple's Swift programming language is mainly used for iPhone app development. Swift is a modern, powerful, and user-friendly programming language designed specifically for developing apps for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
Previously, the Objective-C programming language was also used for iOS app development, but it is gradually being replaced by Swift. Many older iOS apps were still written in Objective-C and also use some C and C++ components. Therefore, it is important for developers to understand and master both languages.
In addition, there are also some other programming languages and frameworks that can be used to develop iOS apps, such as React Native, Xamarin and PhoneGap. Swift, on the other hand, is the preferred language for iOS app development on the official Apple platform.
How to publish an iOS app to the Apple App Store?
To publish an iOS app to the Apple App Store, app developers must go through the following steps:
- Creating an Apple Developer Account: App developers must first create an Apple Developer Account and pay the annual fee to be allowed to publish iOS apps to the App Store.
- App Profile Creation: App developers need to create an app profile that includes information such as name, description, the icon, and screenshots of the app product.
- App binary creation: An app binary file must be created that contains the source code and other resources needed for the app.
- Testing the app: app developers thoroughly test the app to ensure that it runs error-free and performs all the required functions.
- Submitting the app for review: Through the Apple Developer account, the app is submitted for review. Apple reviews the app for compliance with App Store guidelines and standards.
- Publishing the app: Once the app is approved, it can be published to the App Store. App developers can set a specific time for their customers to publish the app.
It is important and to note that Apple has strict requirements and guidelines that must be followed in order to publish an app to the app store. Developer agencies must ensure that their app meets these requirements and that any content is correct.
Should you have an iPhone kit app or a professional and customized iOS app implemented?
The decision whether a company or customer should create an iPhone kit app or have it professionally/custom programmed depends on various factors.
If the client needs a simple app that will perform basic functions, a kit app could be a cost-effective solution. However, if the client needs a customized and more complex app that is specific to their business idea, it is recommended to hire an app development agency. Professional programming can ensure that the app is unique and meets the client's requirements. In addition, custom programming can also enable the integration of third-party services and tools, as well as compliance with security standards.
Programming apps in Xcode
Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Apple used to develop apps for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. Xcode offers a wide range of tools and features to help app agencies develop apps.
These include, for example:
- Code editors
- Interface builders
- Asset managers
Xcode allows app developers to program in Swift or Objective-C, the two main programming languages for iOS app development. When apps are programmed in Xcode, it also means that the app can be deployed to the App- Store. Xcode provides a simple process for submitting the app to Apple, which is then reviewed and published to the app store. Overall, Xcode is a powerful IDE that allows app developers to create high-quality iOS apps with user-friendly features and seamless integration.
What is the composition of the price for a professional iOS app?
The price calculation for a professionally programmed iOS app results from several factors such as:
- Complexity of the app: a complex app requires more time and resources for design, development as well as the respective testing phases.
- Number of features: The more features and integrations are done in the app, the more time-consuming and customized the product will be. You should take this into account in your app concept right from the start.
- Platform: The development and programming of an iOS app requires more work and resources than just one platform.
We program your iOS app!
Through our years of experience and know-how, we enable them a professional app development process. We can react quickly to challenges and are in constant communication and close cooperation with our customers. We attach great importance to the quality of our work.
We are looking forward to your inquiry and a common exchange about your app idea.